Friday, August 24, 2007

Week 1 P6P Guest: Nigel!

Our first guest ever on Play On!, Nigel!


Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com


Even before I met him, I have already heard so much about his physique from Wilson (Dragonboat captain), Chloe and Rebecca (his JC friends). So much so that I was a little apprehensive of getting him on my first show for fear that it might scare off the contestants for the rest of the 9 weeks on Project 6 Pack.

In any case, i tried digging out his secrets. For the full interviews with the guests, you would have to tune in. My blog will show the condensed interview, so Nigel will sound a little rude on this blog.

Were you born with a six pack?
No, actually I weighed 68kg and stood at 1.5m when I was in Secondary 3.
(great, seems like we are off to a good start. Awesome story of someone who works really hard for his abs to follow i hope)

Then what motivated you to become what you are today?
Having mean friends help, so i decided to prove them wrong.
(Holy abs! I'm gonna get myself a group of mean friends too!)

So what did you do back then? What's your secret? Did you do any sports?
I just started out with some pushups and crunches
(okay, sounds good, there's always a starting point for everything)
And then after that i started to hit the gym. And I didn't do any sports.
(at this point in time, i was a bit shocked already. Cos he made it sound so easy)

Alright, what about your diet?
I eat lots of ice-cream, really... all the time.
(i think i was really too shocked to probe further cos somewhere in my mind, i was trying to make sense of it all. Sorry guys, i know i should have asked more about his workout. But my mind has already started thinking about a pretty warped heory that if you keep taking fats, your body will not store... i digress)

Complete this sentence, "I would trade my 6 packs for..."
A perfect GPA of 4.0
(holy smokes! It's only week one and he is thinking of such stuff already! I advise all old smu students to steer clear from the freshies and the classes that they take. You would be owned! Actually, if i had a 6 pack and it could be traded for a perfect GPA, i might... =P)

So... sorry guys, couldnt get much info this first week, BUT! next week, i promise an even better show!

*grumbles* i still feel that Nigel is hiding some secrets from us...

Btw, to keep this competition absolutely fair and objective, pictures and voting system will only be released in week 10. Watch for it then!

No comments: