Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hard hitting action in Play On!

Click here for rules of 3-man Fantasy Football Team rules
Last week, we had the warriors from SMU Muay Thai join me in the Studio! Alex and Sok Yim!

Man, these guys are cool... I have always wanted to join Muay Thai.

Don't ask me why Seok Imm looks so happy throwing a punch tho... maybe they call her the "smiling assasin"?

Word has it that SMU might be hosting the IUG for Muay Thai and it will be held at the T-junction (the public space between OCBC and NTUC Clinic). Now wouldn't that be great! I'm crossing my fingers to see it happen. =)


Anyway, my guest Alex belongs to the group of people that do not watch what they eat and still have a ripped midsection. However, he works hard for it. He combines ab work and upper body work into supersets. Of course in addition to that, he has his muay thai training which requires a lot of core.

I would say Alex stands a pretty good chance of winning P6P, but in any case, check out this blog again in week 11 where i will post up all the photos of the abs and you will get to vote. =)



No comments: